Tensei

[CS:GO] [WIP] oldtown

This seems a little bit broken, but I don't know the timings.

A molotov can be thrown from A site to the T attacking route to A

Indeed you can do it, but look at the bright side, you can throw mollies from t side too, but it requires more skill :D I have myself tried it out.

If T 5 man rush the site, can't CTs just throw that molotov and tag the entire team to low-ish health?

Indeed you can do it, but look at the bright side, you can throw mollies from t side too, but it requires more skill :D I have myself tried it out.

If T 5 man rush the site, can't CTs just throw that molotov and tag the entire team to low-ish health?

Okay. What about i make the molly throw only possible for t's. I just wanted to make mollies more useful, because most people don't even see it as necessary tool.

Okay. What about i make the molly throw only possible for t's. I just wanted to make mollies more useful, because most people don't even see it as necessary tool.

I think that would be better for balance, maybe create something like the new-box molotov on inferno?

I think that would be better for balance, maybe create something like the new-box molotov on inferno?

Example please, i can't follow your rhythm :D "new-box molotov on inferno"

P.S Im going to rework that bombsite later anyways. But thats when im done with other one. I will post some screenshots tommorow. :D

Edited by Tensei

Example please, i can't follow your rhythm :D "new-box molotov on inferno"

P.S Im going to rework that bombsite later anyways. But thats when im done with other one. I will post some screenshots tommorow. :D

Well, I declare this map dropped. My PC just died 2 days ago, like every single thing of rig die. Some IT dude told me, that i got short circuited by PSU, so electrolyte capacitors blew up and stuff. 

I am already working on new project (on slowass laptop) It will be mini 1v1 map , because i got no mood to make anything big for now, at all. 

Well, I declare this map dropped. My PC just died 2 days ago, like every single thing of rig die. Some IT dude told me, that i got short circuited by PSU, so electrolyte capacitors blew up and stuff. 

I am already working on new project (on slowass laptop) It will be mini 1v1 map , because i got no mood to make anything big for now, at all. 

​Well im sorry bout that... :(

​Well im sorry bout that... :(

​Well i could take older version of steam workshop, but i had done shitload of work, and now it's all lost. You must know the feel of redoing everything. :D

​Well i could take older version of steam workshop, but i had done shitload of work, and now it's all lost. You must know the feel of redoing everything. :D

Nope. Lol. But I have a slight understanding.

FFS, loved the style ): 

I don't know what you typed about your PSU or if that was an attempt at comedy (*whoosh* over my head), but hard drives are recoverable which you should really look into, even something as simple as a bay to run the drive externally and plug USB into slow laptop.

But for future reference, get the desktop app for dropbox/google drive and map from the cloud. The only thing it doesnt work for is instances (which have to be in the sdk_content folder for whatever reason), and then you are safe guarded against any sort of computer failure.

If you genuinely know the problem with your PC, I'm happy to try and help you with ideas to recover stuff. But if your flux capacitor has overcharged the feedback loop, I'm afraid I'll have to RC in, increase the resolution and hash your CPU.

I don't know what you typed about your PSU or if that was an attempt at comedy (*whoosh* over my head), but hard drives are recoverable which you should really look into, even something as simple as a bay to run the drive externally and plug USB into slow laptop.

But for future reference, get the desktop app for dropbox/google drive and map from the cloud. The only thing it doesnt work for is instances (which have to be in the sdk_content folder for whatever reason), and then you are safe guarded against any sort of computer failure.

If you genuinely know the problem with your PC, I'm happy to try and help you with ideas to recover stuff. But if your flux capacitor has overcharged the feedback loop, I'm afraid I'll have to RC in, increase the resolution and hash your CPU.

Well, a hint. I have had some job done, from older version, since i loved the map myself. HDD is already out in the trash, but i have done some progress for the map. I might as well continue map, but right now im choking with another map. If i don't find the way to fix the middle for it,  i will start doing de_oldtown once again.