Star Wars Battlefront

Vaya

• 4 weeks later...

I've played the beta for like 4-5 hours and I regret that I haven't played it more ( Maps ran in like 30-40 FPS on Low settings, but loading screens were like 1 fps XD so it took ages to play Hoth for me. )
It looks amazing! May be boring when played for a long time, but still it was great.I fell in love with the Thermal Imploder sound and effect though.

• 10 months later...

Since Battlefront will be getting a free PlayStation VR update, I've bought the game yesterday including the season pass (PSN had a nice deal). This is not the same game it was at launch guys. There are a ton of different multiplayer games to play now. You also have co-op and offline play with bots. There are space battles. It's far better balanced and most of all, it's drop dead gorgeous. Seriously, it's probably the best looking game I've ever played. I'm loving it so far. 

10 minutes ago, Sprony said:

Since Battlefront will be getting a free PlayStation VR update, I've bought the game yesterday including the season pass (PSN had a nice deal). This is not the same game it was at launch guys. There are a ton of different multiplayer games to play now. You also have co-op and offline play with bots. There are space battles. It's far better balanced and most of all, it's drop dead gorgeous. Seriously, it's probably the best looking game I've ever played. I'm loving it so far. 

Shame it almost took a year for it to be worth it.

Edited by Bastion