Star Wars Battlefront

"That’s our frostbite engine that we’re using, and all the assets that are in the trailer are actually from the game. None of it is fake really. It’s the game’s assets. Of course there are cinematic things we’re doing that is hard to play, but we want to prove that we can make our own trailers in the engine that we’re also making the game for. But we don’t try to trick anyone."

Sounds Promising. Looking forward to seeing that 7 minute gameplay though.

Edited by Grinwhrl
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly dont know why people are so upset. They have rebranded it as a multiplayer game, so what? Do you really need a thousand maps to feel validated in your purchase? Dota 2 has one map and I'm c

Amazing art assets and engine capabilities. Now give us a gameplay trailer plz. Speaking of which: I've never played the original Battlefront. Did it have playable Jedi/Sith classes (as they are being teased here)?

EDIT: Nevermind. Sounds like it will have hero characters like the original Battlefront. These two have already seen the gameplay trailer and talk about it here: https://youtu.be/xESY-IA8pZk

They said that Bobba Fett and Vader are obtainable through power-ups and playing against one of them is like a small boss battle.

It's also been confirmed that you can switch between 1st and 3rd person any time.

Hypetrain took my luggage but I'm still waiting for gameplay before I jump on board myself.

Hmm third person... that could cause a problem when people peek around corners in close quarters. 

Just right like 1 and 2, for good I suppose, cause a battle isn't defined by one corner teamfight but by 300 tickets respawns... Speaking of that, I hope there will be plenty of AI !

• 1 month later...