Vaya

Star Wars Battlefront

I loved Battlendfront 1 and 2, but i'm a bit sceptical about EZ making this... I really don't want it to be a Battlefield like, but , well... we'll see if the hype was legitimate :D

After BF4 and the dumb idea of Hardline I have little confidence in Dice at the moment. But this isn't BF - so I'm holding out a little hope this won't be a disaster.

Hardline is a good laugh, not sure why it gets such a bad rap. EA and Dice should at least be commended for doing such thorough pre-launch testing - the servers are awesome, which is a welcome surprise after BF4,

After BF4 and the dumb idea of Hardline I have little confidence in Dice at the moment. But this isn't BF - so I'm holding out a little hope this won't be a disaster.

Are you sure it isn't / won't be BF? They've hammered that IP, now time to make the same games just under a new name that a lot of people hold dear? Call me a cynic, as good as the leaks look, I'm not going to be impressed until I've seen a LOT more.

I'm calling it now, this game will be "Battlefield: Planetside (Star Wars Edition)"

Edited by jackophant