FMPONE

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Well, I can't stand MGS but I loved Deus Ex: HR. I'd recommend giving it a go, you'll be able to get it dirt cheap now.

Yeah I already got it at least 1 year ago in a Steam Sale, along the DLCs :)

Problem is having the time to play, first I feel the need of something brainwashy that I can pick up for half hour, secondly I have started already many games without getting through much. Like I played a lot of FC4 in jan-feb and haven't touched since I escaped the prison on the cliff.

Edited by blackdog

I really hope this is a 2015 title. Pllleeeaasseee be.

I wish... Oh well, I always wanted to replay DX:HR so this is a good opportunity to do it. I picked up the Directors cut, which includes the DLCs and fixed bosses. :)

I just realised this was released in 2011. Fuck sake where does the time go. I coulda sworn I played this no longer than 2013.

I can't stand getting older.

I just came to terms that the nineties weren't ten years ago when it hit me that great movies like Batman Begins, Sin City, V for Vendetta and The Descent, plus the Xbox 360, F.E.A.R and Call of Duty were all released 10 years ago. FML right?

22404_814819875239614_753387884062294445

rotfl... as funny and sarcastic as this is, I seriously hope they fix this. I'm replaying DX:HR right now, and seriously man, the way they manage augmentation power is not ideal, I hope they bring the Bioelectric Cell back from DX1 along with a full battery bar in percentage! :D

I'd also love to see that shitty health regen bar gone and revert back to this:

1381109-deusex_2008_01_25_04_29_13_74.pn

Also, new video is up, talking about the world of DX

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/04/10/creating-the-futuristic-world-of-deus-ex-mankind-divided.aspx?utm_content=buffer1a6c4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I was really enjoying replaying Deus Ex, using stealth this time round, until I got to the first boss. I fucking hate the boss fights in this game. I've stopped playing it now :(