text_fish

Recruiting for making best map ever

How would this even play? 20 bombsites? An unknown number of hostages? Yikes. It's something that might work in battlefield with 60 players on the map playing control points, but I don't see how it could work in CS:GO with 10, or even 20 players.

It might be something fun to make.

You might want to clarify that Mont Saint-Michel isn't actually an island; the jut of land was inundated by a super tide that's subsiding.

017b21d155cfbbec912e114195c8692e.jpgphoto-634885948210398498-1.jpg?dummy=0&h8_Mont_St_Michel.jpgmont-saint-michel-a18673371.jpg

It would take, in CS:GO terms, approximately 15 minutes to run around the island, if the map is made to scale.

Optimisation is going to be a nightmare. :shake:

Edited by unremarkable player

I think you guys need to be careful, I mean this seems like a really generic concept, can't even explain how many times I've seen these types of maps.
Maybe you guys should try something different, like, a three lane map with a lot of connectors? - It just seems like a waste of talent to make this kind of map when you could try an make something new!

Edited by Nestakyo