[CSGO] surf_edge (help)

fr3shz

Hey guys,

I recently started this surf map project (http://imgur.com/a/ayf6Y), which is also my very first map.

It's been going great until I ran into this weird shadow on certain parts of the map. I made a short clip to showcase the issue.

So far I've tried a bunch of things, including everything I could find on google, without success. The only thing that actually does affect the shadow

is when I change the angles of the light_env. But that's just gonna make the shadow pop up at different places. 

At first I thought it might be other brushworks above this area that's causing the shadow, but using cordon bounds to just compile this specific room,

I could rule it out. I've also tried the info_no_dynamic_shadow entity which didn't do anything either. 

I was hoping one of you guys might be able to help me out on this, because it's really draining on my motivation right now.

Cheers.