Muffin

[CS:GO][WiP]de_unity[Greybox]

If you are going for SDK's built in textures, there is a lot more to work with in the industrial style

But then again you want it to look unique from the average warehouse, right?

If you are going for SDK's built in textures, there is a lot more to work with in the industrial style

But then again you want it to look unique from the average warehouse, right?

Well the way the map is designed, it looks very modern and not too industrial like. But I really don't know what to do, both work, but for some reason, both also don't work. Edited by Muffin

Sadly, I think I am going to abandon the project. My creation process was greatly flawed, I didn't have photo references and didn't build the map according to the theme, and I didn't even have a set theme yet. I am sorry guys for letting you down but I am going to restart with something new and I will have a clear idea of the theme!

I will try to get a download link of the map to edit ASAP in case you wanted to edit it :).

No reason to quit the project, best thing you can do is continue working on it and learn new skills. The more you do, the more you learn. There wasn't anything wrong with the map or the brushwork, so keep at it!

Photo references are always good if you want to tie your design to something real world, but last I checked surf maps and aim maps aren't tied to anything :P

No reason to quit the project, best thing you can do is continue working on it and learn new skills. The more you do, the more you learn. There wasn't anything wrong with the map or the brushwork, so keep at it!

Photo references are always good if you want to tie your design to something real world, but last I checked surf maps and aim maps aren't tied to anything :P

:(. I feel really sorry for letting you down, but I just can't seem to edge the map towards a good theme. The closet thing is plaster office walls, but the walls are really high and don't really work out. I think I am just going to restart with a better theme.