Skybex

[csgo] cs_cruise

Can't wait for the Mapcore Cocktailparty. Your move Operation-guys :v

Cock, party, moves and guys in one sentence makes it sound pretty gay....

Buying a yacht off course.

I will name it the Hurg of the Seas and have a giant picture of Hurg on the side. But none of those parties that @Sprony seems to want

Is there is a "Homebrew Coffee"  aboard the ship? How else would the VACationers get their daily cup of coffee.

I wanted to add one, but there was not really any place for it to go. But there will be a special place for all the VACationers.

Also replacing a lot of the brushwork with meshes, and deleting out a few crazy expensive meshes reduced the compile time to a much more reasonable amount.

@blackdog I tried to compile on my other machine, but steam doesnt allow you to have the same game open on 2 different computers. And this includes CSGO SDK so I would have to get a new account and csgo to compile on one machine while working on the other. Not something that's hard to do, but I didn't really bother yet as overnight compiles are fine.

I know it's not a problem, but for the sake of conversation... does Steam don't offer the "offline mode" anymore? that should allow for two simultaneous instances running (that's how I played Sin Episode 1 before buying it).

I know it's not a problem, but for the sake of conversation... does Steam don't offer the "offline mode" anymore? that should allow for two simultaneous instances running (that's how I played Sin Episode 1 before buying it).

Yeah it does, I gave it a try the other day so can do it no problem. Incidentally I also gave the game streaming a try and it works quite well, really cool idea.

Wow, stunned by this masterpiece of map design :o

Another question: How did you "setup" the imgur with the cams? Did you just create a folder and took screenshots from the same pose every time or is there some kind of mechanism? ^^

Anyway, keep it up 

Skybex, this is awesome; you are really taking it to the next level with this one :-D

The sheer size of the cruise ship is intimidating. Is the whole upper deck a playable area?

Agree with Vivi and Pampers on the seizure-inducing floor :v and the overly blue last screenshot (maybe the court surface could be pale green or light orange)

Great work

This looks freaking awsome, Master Skybex. You made Hammer your bitch. Can't wait to get my hands on it when it's done!

On another note: Is there a step by step guide how to use the devshot cameras properly? I tried to use them, but the game seems to not like my attempts doing it. The console is opening automatically and there is a b/w overlay in the first few seconds of the round when it's taking the screenshots automatically. I wasn't able to get it working as supposed. Would appreciate a link to a guide or a new guide(maybe made by you? :P) a lot :)

Edited by El_Exodus

I think the triangle floor is okay in game. Might just be the angle of the dev camera..?

The climbing wall needs something to define it better, maybe coloured hand-holdy things?