​After trying the "new" Dota Reborn, i can't even tell the difference besides the fact that this version does not support Azerty or keybinding, does not save options and has a terrible UI. Trust me, you don't want Source 2 now :D

They do know that the cs community isn't very progressive, so they need to figure it out nicely before they introduce it, but they won't make a new counter strike, economics wise it would be the most terrible choice :)

And there will be a french revolution to gain Azerty support ;)

The terrible UI is the same of CSGO if we are talking menus, by looking at screens on website… or was always like this?

i dunno, never liked this UI since they put it in CS. Haven't played much but I don't like it.

The terrible UI is the same of CSGO if we are talking menus, by looking at screens on website… or was always like this?

i dunno, never liked this UI since they put it in CS. Haven't played much but I don't like it.

CS:GO's menu is like Dota's old menu done by someone who never played Dota.  It was so much less responsive and messy.  Dota's was fine, and the new one is actually really good.  It throws the stuff you want to the forefront.

I have to say, I welcomed Valve embracing Webkit and building a lot off of it, but in general doesn't seem to work too well (Steam client is slow, inconsistencies/limitations that get in the way compared to web version etc).

Wonder if lack of responsiveness comes from that as well. 

CS:GO's (and old Dota's) ui is done with Scaleform, which is garbage from the start, honestly.  Valve's new framework, Panorama, seems to be pretty good.  Big Picture mode was also never too bad and is based off of Panorama as well.  Steam's chromium/webkit stuff is totally awful though, hopefully they refresh the desktop client soon.

Edited by DrywallDreams

Ah, interesting thanks, didn't read about Big Picture (but wasn't thinking is WebKit, was referring to steam client and overlays for the community).

i like Big Picture, but found it a bit laggy even on my new computer; I'm sure can be improved a bit more for navigation, although I think standard desktop is the worst atm.