Testers needed for Private Beta (Transmissions : Element 120)

Shokunin

I'm up for it, just recently I have been trying some HL2 add-ons I couldn't try in the past years.

Dunno if it's worth mentioning, I've done the main bulk of qa for Riot Act and I usually explore every corner of spank maps.

Di you need just the stand, classic demo recorded from console, or you mean an already encoded video? (fraps and the likes)

Edited by blackdog

Did you need just the stand, classic demo recorded from console, or you mean an already encoded video? (fraps and the likes)

Demo from console.

Thanks already everyone for the feedback :) Continue signing up! Just need a few more, I'll check later tonight.

I'd be glad to be able to beta-test your mod, i'd really like to know what this core gameplay element is, ingame.

I'm used to playtest singleplayer hl2 mod, thanks to "Wilson Chronicles" (a singleplayer hl2 mod, in the environment of hl1), no problem for recording the whole experience.

But i'm not a senior of Mapcore and I've never made a SinglePlayer map, yet. But HL2:EP2 is my ultimate favorite game ! ^^

Thanks for signing up everyone! I've got 8 volunteers who I've sent PM's too.

If anyone is still interested it would be nice to have a couple more in case things fall through for anyone. As I said before, I prefer senior members of this community but I'll take what I can get. :)