Sign in to follow this  
Mojo

Forum Suggestions/Problems

Actually, i think mapcore has too many subforums that never get a post. Merge some of them would result in something much more active, something nicer ever.

Agreed. Having so many subforums is just kind of awkward imo, it adds a lot more layers and clicks to arrive at any content :/

Most of them have nothing going on and even the active subforums have topics on the first page dating back 2-3 months.

If it were up to me there'd be like four categories: General discussion, C&C/Pimpage, classifieds, and EOT.

but hey.

i think there should still be seperate WIP threads and completed threads.

WIP Threads

Completed threads

There are many subforums and they are all appropriate; Photography and Textures aren't really necessary in a subforum all about Levels or models. It is basically to keep like minded (similar) threads all in the same place so you know exactly where you want to go when you are looking for something, instead of having to sort through lots of threads.

Personally I think what we have as it is now is pretty much how it should be, I agree that some forums don't get as much posts as others but then that's the same with just about every messageboard I've been on..

Sign in to follow this