Seldoon182

The Alien movies

"I want this film to feel like it's literally the genetic sibling of Aliens," said Blomkamp. "So it's Alien, Aliens, and then this movie".

IT'S HAPPENING!

Edited by JAL

Does this make up test mean that Michael Biehn will actually be coming back for his iconic role (he's not on this pic of course)? Fingers crossed!

824c2a9.jpg

i am sure they will have no trouble signing michael biehn on

its not like he is crazy in demand and as far as i know he was crazy dissapointed that he was not part of the alien 3 script.

Various points taken, but this guy picks holes in every story. You reckon he won't have any of this to say about Alien/s?

A lot of modern films, people do stupid shit like open a door for an old shipmate with his legs over his head, or take a shower naked in a creepy house with a violent history when 3 of their friends have already been axed to death and no one has thought to call the police?

I personally loved Prometheus. It brings fantastic questions and has probably one of the most awesome "does AI actually think" characters.

Only thing im not a big fan of is the two scientists playing with the snake thing.... that was cheesy. Other than that, its beautifully designed and well shot.