Squad

de_zoo

So I got a chance to run around this, great job. Next Operation fo sho. I was not as bothered by the signs in-game as I thought I would be. 

Player clipping still a big issue, especially on rocks and stuff. I think the lighting in the level and general colors could be smoothed out and made a bit more consistent as well, and I noticed some of the aquariums looking very fake-ish, moreso than I think you'd really want. Still a fantastic level, great work.

Congrats on release!  The map is so good!  Hopefully it's in the next operation, I really want to play more of it.

I found the nature sounds in the aquarium to be a little out of place.  A little bit of echo (and lowering the volume) would help, maybe.  Making it a little tinnier would also help.

Edited by Marcem

Thanks everyone!

I'll definately be updating the map with tweaks/additions/changes here and there, and fixing the unevitable bugs that people are pointing out.

Just really glad to finally having released it :)

It was worth the wait! However I played it with bots and they acting like a couple of weirdos shooting on each and every glasses they could, don't know why!

I think they're just programmed to do that to clear out windows so they can walk/crawl through them.

I'm going up to my server, I hope you have more than 25 slots :cool:

Each side has 16 spawns :)

Genial! then tomorrow I go up to my server, if you want to go out there, put it and tried it with full server.

A player yesterday asked me to add your map to the server :elrey:

This is the ip

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ComunidadUpC

( UpC eLite #1 [Público] )