El Moroes

[CS:GO][WIP] de_arizona (Motel) - Source files available

Looking forward to a playtest! I like the setting, feels freesh in CSGO :)

A bit offtopic, but did I miss something or are 3Dnj and you also still working on de_highlands?

I have lived in Arizona and I can confirm that what you have now immediately reminded me of it. The layout is very reminiscent of some buildings I've seen or visited there. Keep up the great work. Nice references. 

I'm just curious why there are 2 random crates of nuclear waste behind a motel :D What about some Anti-Drug terrorists which want to destroy pickups loaded with tons of meth(made by Heisenberg ofc) and some corrupt cops who want to stop them doing so? This would kinda fit the theme :P

I'm just curious why there are 2 random crates of nuclear waste behind a motel :D What about some Anti-Drug terrorists which want to destroy pickups loaded with tons of meth(made by Heisenberg ofc) and some corrupt cops who want to stop them doing so? This would kinda fit the theme :P

I second that and B site could be that superlab seen in the tvshow, the hightech one :P

Superlab1.png

Throw in Los Pollos Hermanos while you're at it ^^

e47d5514a5e0c24fae30d22d7583bfda.jpg

Edited by 8bit

Hey Exodus =) 

You are totally right about the nuclear crate. In fact, when we created the gameplay layout for the map, we took this asset to get something to bomb =)

In the latest version, we swapped it for the Electrical generator of the whole station which, I guess, Is certainly more credible ^^

The drugs idea is very appealing too and we're discussing about. Personally, I think that I would just throw the drug case into water but... If I had C4, I don't know, maybe I would explode it if I was an Anti drug terrorist ? =D

That sounds very deep !

Edited by kikette

Oh and just few words about the visuals...  You certainly guessed it : We're aiming for a 60's feeling. You know, something halfway with Bauhaus and Modernist/Internationalist post WWII architecture.. So it'll be straight but not so much =)

1024px-RoseSeidlerHouseSulmanPrize.jpg

Edited by kikette

Hey Exodus =)

You are totally right about the nuclear crate. In fact, when we created the gameplay layout for the map, we took this asset to get something to bomb =)

In the latest version, we swapped it for the Electrical generator of the whole station which, I guess, Is certainly more credible ^^

The drugs idea is very appealing too and we're discussing about. Personally, I think that I would just throw the drug case into water but... If I had C4, I don't know, maybe I would explode it if I was an Anti drug terrorist ? =D

That sounds very deep !

What if you made a T vs T map? Two drug cartels fighting eachother.