• UPDATE April 02 - beta 02 : 

>> de_arizona_b2

• UPDATE March 13 - beta 01 : 

>> de_arizona_b1

• UPDATE February 24 - alpha 02 :

>> de_arizona_a02

• UPDATE February 13 - alpha 01 : 

>> de_arizona_a01

• UPDATE September 18 - Source files are available since I choose to stop the dev.

>> SOURCE FILES DOWNLOAD

Hey guys,

I think it's time to show you the new map we are working on...
We ? Yep me and Kikette.

Perhaps you already saw an early overview in the "wip in wip" forum ? 
Since this one, we worked, and we are always working hard to increase the gameplay and starting to think about the visual.

You'll see, the thematic is simple : a motel taken by terrorists in Arizona.

Currently we are still working on this version and when we'll think we are good, we'll give you the alpha and we'll ask you to have a playtest...and of course we are impatient :)

So now, a screenshot and overview :

arizona_01.jpg
arizona_02.jpg
arizona_03.jpg
arizona_04.jpg

And some references we have :

Motel-5.jpg
bowen_motel_small.jpg
arizona_cactus_04.jpg

Edited by El Moroes

I'm just curious why there are 2 random crates of nuclear waste behind a motel :D What about some Anti-Drug terrorists which want to destroy pickups loaded with tons of meth(made by Heisenberg ofc) and some corrupt cops who want to stop them doing so? This would kinda fit the theme :P

I second that and B site could be that superlab seen in the tvshow, the hightech one :P

Superlab1.png

Throw in Los Pollos Hermanos while you're at it ^^

e47d5514a5e0c24fae30d22d7583bfda.jpg

Edited by 8bit

I'm just curious why there are 2 random crates of nuclear waste behind a motel :D What about some Anti-Drug terrorists which want to destroy pickups loaded with tons of meth(made by Heisenberg ofc) and some corrupt cops who want to stop them doing so? This would kinda fit the theme :P

Hey Exodus =) 

You are totally right about the nuclear crate. In fact, when we created the gameplay layout for the map, we took this asset to get something to bomb =)

In the latest version, we swapped it for the Electrical generator of the whole station which, I guess, Is certainly more credible ^^

The drugs idea is very appealing too and we're discussing about. Personally, I think that I would just throw the drug case into water but... If I had C4, I don't know, maybe I would explode it if I was an Anti drug terrorist ? =D

That sounds very deep !

Edited by kikette

Hey Exodus =)

You are totally right about the nuclear crate. In fact, when we created the gameplay layout for the map, we took this asset to get something to bomb =)

In the latest version, we swapped it for the Electrical generator of the whole station which, I guess, Is certainly more credible ^^

The drugs idea is very appealing too and we're discussing about. Personally, I think that I would just throw the drug case into water but... If I had C4, I don't know, maybe I would explode it if I was an Anti drug terrorist ? =D

That sounds very deep !

What if you made a T vs T map? Two drug cartels fighting eachother.