[CSGO] de_innsbrook

onebit

This is getting tedious. Not wanting lots of 90 degree angles is fine, but having a convoluted maze that no-one uses is not the solution. You haven't seen that layout in an official/operatin map not because you're the first to think about it, but because it doesn't work

That Vietcong level tunnel system offers no tactical pay off. The timings are off, they all lead to the same small square area above or below B. All it does is waste time and make it glaringly obvious that Ts aren't pushing A.

Not to mention the architecture is entirely unrealistic.

Below is my cleaner suggestion. I have cut out most of the tunnel system, and the green circled bit is the area you'll want to clean up as I realise they are at different heights.

eVuxvkj.jpg

I'd also suggest tweaking CT underpass. It's a no thrills rail ride straight to B. It's only use is too/from B and it's more or less a straight line, completely useless in a retake as you can be held off from so far away.

Honestly, people always want to help, but if you are so set in doing your way then fine...

You're doing things "because you want/feel like it" not based on critical feedback. You've given us a hexagon and told us it's a wheel. We're trying to tell you how to chip the extra edges off to make the circle, but you'd rather just have a hexagon.

alright boys, lets fake short stair, flame alley, do a snake into upper tunnel before rotating to shed where we do a boost stack with deagles

My thoughts exactly, those B routes... too many for my liking.

OP, I tested your map and it has potential but something drastic must be done to those B routes cause atm it looks like someones insides... no offence.

Edited by 8bit

are you related -  onebit and 8bit?  :lol:

8bits suggestions look good. Layout still looks unique without the randomness.

:D No, not related.

The map has potential, once the kinks are ironed out/more vertical detail implementaions are added, I feel it can be a good map.