Furyo

The Steam Sale Thread

13 hours ago, Jetsetlemming said:

It's frustrating me that Dark Souls 3's DLC isn't on sale in the steam thanksgiving sale. It's currently a dollar more expensive than the base game. I figured waiting a few months would net me a deal. I was really disappointed with DS3's mechanics and world design, but I still want to experience the DLC for the lore.

I noticed this happens often, the big SP DLC for Bioshock Infinite never went below 50% for ages and think to remember there was the same price situation.

On 2017-11-25 at 11:42 PM, Jetsetlemming said:

It's frustrating me that Dark Souls 3's DLC isn't on sale in the steam thanksgiving sale. It's currently a dollar more expensive than the base game. I figured waiting a few months would net me a deal. I was really disappointed with DS3's mechanics and world design, but I still want to experience the DLC for the lore.

Ohhh , those sado-mazo never enough :D

3 hours ago, zizulot said:

Should I give it a try?

I played it on the Xbox, it wasn't anything great but I'll still put it in my account lol.

I think the most interesting part was the environment art, in terms of shooter was a COD clone and the story wasn't as good as hyped by the trailers (although I remember rumors of nefarious influences from the publisher in that regard, as they wanted to serialise it and make it their COD).

It's a shame cos was a great setting/plot and I think the MP was offering more than COD at the time(?)

~

speaking of free games, Ubisoft is also giving away titles for their anniversary. This week is World In Conflict, if you have Uplay installed you just need to go on it and it should be on the front page, otherwise

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/world-in-conflict-giveaway/

up next is Assassin's Creed Black Flag

On 2017-12-08 at 1:51 PM, blackdog said:

I played it on the Xbox, it wasn't anything great but I'll still put it in my account lol.

I think the most interesting part was the environment art, in terms of shooter was a COD clone and the story wasn't as good as hyped by the trailers (although I remember rumors of nefarious influences from the publisher in that regard, as they wanted to serialise it and make it their COD).

It's a shame cos was a great setting/plot and I think the MP was offering more than COD at the time(?)

~

speaking of free games, Ubisoft is also giving away titles for their anniversary. This week is World In Conflict, if you have Uplay installed you just need to go on it and it should be on the front page, otherwise

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/world-in-conflict-giveaway/

up next is Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Awesome mate ;) , deffo reggister there, awesome games for free wow

On 2017-12-08 at 12:18 PM, Beck said:

It's a free game. Why wouldn't you just add it to your account and forget about it like the rest of us? 

On point ;)

Still haven’t played the first one! I have it, at the time I borrowed from a friend and got stuck at some mission, returned it to him and bought used from another friend. This all ordeal made me fall out with the first friend for a long time as he was accusing of having stolen his game 😠

21 hours ago, blackdog said:

Still haven’t played the first one! I have it, at the time I borrowed from a friend and got stuck at some mission, returned it to him and bought used from another friend. This all ordeal made me fall out with the first friend for a long time as he was accusing of having stolen his game 😠

LOL , I played first one a lot , didnt plyed second one, first was good(well at least for me)

Oooooh. Layers of Fear is free on Humble currently. Looks like I can finally give this a play. Seems to come with the soundtrack as well if anyone is interested in that :]

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/layers-of-fear-and-soundtrack