Buddy

Terminator Genisys Trailer

Yes haha. If you didn't think this was a fucking disaster of a film then there is your undeniable proof.

Fucking terrible, boyos.

WTF happened?

term1.jpg

terminator-2-judgment-day-538408l.jpg

I bet that none of you so called 'Artists' can Photoshop this good :P Oh and Buddy, If they spent half as much time writing a good script than they did enhancing Emilia's tits you'll be satisfied.

a2452da.jpg

cd3f85e.jpg

I feel that a large amount of the ire directed at this film is due to last two previous entries' disappointments.

Regardless of that, I think its intriguing how much this film seems to be trying to actually explore the time travel elements more than all the others. It reminds me somewhat of the way Back to the Future 2 played with the structure of the first BTTF, which was rather enjoyable.

I agree that the screenplay creator's link to the modern Dracula movies is troubling- so I am hoping that this movie's screenplay is much more from the creator of Shutter Island (which I loved).

On another note, I was fairly bummed when the 'Sarah Connor Chronicles' was canceled. That show had a lot of cool ideas and was the best thing in the franchise in years.

Edited by Patrick_H

Yes haha. If you didn't think this was a fucking disaster of a film then there is your undeniable proof.

Fucking terrible, boyos.

WTF happened?

term1.jpg

terminator-2-judgment-day-538408l.jpg

After James Cameron divorced his wife she got all the rights to the Terminator films. That's what. He gets them back in 2020 or so.

After James Cameron divorced his wife she got all the rights to the Terminator films. That's what. He gets them back in 2020 or so.

No, that didn't happen. Gale Ann Hurd wasn't his wife yet. He sold her the rights for one dollar so that she would produce the movie with him directing it. That was the deal back in 83. The other part has to to with North America copyright law. He is the beneficiary. North American rights to the franchise will revert to him back in 2019. That is because the copyright reversion now takes place after 35 years and the Terminator was made in 1984.

If Arnold is involved, there's not much that I don't know :)