Buddy

Terminator Genisys Trailer

Star Wars is not sci-fi so no.

I guess you could make that argument by pre-defining Sci-Fi in a very narrow way or literal way, but you might end up discounting Terminator then as well, especially since in Terminator 16 (once Disney have purchased the franchise) John Connor ends up using a time machine to travel to a galaxy far far away, a long time ago. I know this because you sen(d/t) a terminator back in time from 2036 to warn me so that this discussion would happen and we could all boycott the franchise to make it worthless to Disney. Unfortunately Disney also sent a robot back disguised as me to make stupid comments and derail the thread, so who the fuck knows what's going to happen?

Edited by text_fish

Anyone who thinks this is good and goes to see it deserves to get hit by a train and then a truck and then struck by lightning.

Disgusting trailer for what will be an atrocious film. 

Daenerys Targaryen saying "come with me if you want to live?" I'm done. I am so done.

Rights go back to Cameron around 2020 I think

Nope, the rights only return if they don't do anything with it for certain period. Plus, Cameron wants nothing to do with it and rightfully so.

Anyone who thinks this is good and goes to see it deserves to get hit by a train and then a truck and then struck by lightning.

Disgusting trailer for what will be an atrocious film. 

Daenerys Targaryen saying "come with me if you want to live?" I'm done. I am so done.

I think I've found the perfect present for next years Christmas :)

Fuck they'll have Tyrion Lannister cameo on this as a mini terminator or something because game of thrones is popular and that's what the kids watch these days. Said some guy in a suit in hollywood lighting his cuban cigar with a $100 bill.

So the check list so far for classic films that have been anally raped so hard it took 50 stitches to sow their assholes back up:

Alien

Predator

Terminator

Star Wars

Robocop

Total Recall

A Nightmare on Elm Street

The Thing

Thank fuck Rambo and Rocky were good or I swear I would of choked a bitch.

Holy FUCK !
This made my day, I just checked (cause that would be stupid as fuck), I thought that the guy (Sam Worthington) who played Marcus Wright (T: Salvation) and the guy (Jai Courtney) who is playing Kyle in this new shit is the same actor - BUT NO LOL, they look very similar to each other :v

And now I'm looking at Jai Courtney (Kyle in new Terminator) that he played in Jack Reacher, Die hard 5.0 - movies that i Was sure Sam played LOL OMG PFF :v

Fuck they'll have Tyrion Lannister cameo on this as a mini terminator or something because game of thrones is popular and that's what the kids watch these days. Said some guy in a suit in hollywood lighting his cuban cigar with a $100 bill.

Can't agree more and Hollywood will rape us more with: 

- Independence day 2

- Blade runner 2

Brilliant idea if Hollywood is reading me with:

- Back to the future Quantum reborn: A movie where everything take place at quantum scale. No shaking seal of quality.

- Rehab Center Alone: Kevin Mccallister has grown up and now he's alone in the rehab center and have to stop two thieves not so strange.

- Schindler's List 2: Hitler has been cloned and the Nazi party backed. Schindler's soon's soon have to, one more time, save the Jews and Spielberg's family.

- Starship Troopers reboot aka Starship Troopers Atomico feat Neil Patrick Harris in the role of Carl Jenkins from an alternate time paradox universe meeting himself.

- Fight club the prequel: Even if the fight club won't exist in that past the golden rule: "You do not talk about Fight Club" will be said for fan service.

- Good Will Hunting 2: With a faithful replica in CGI of Robin Williams.

- The Blair Witch Project 3D in....

3DDDDDD

I think Terminator Genisys don't work because science is making so much progress week after week and the technology from this movie looks so outdated. The robot from Neill Blomkamp movies are more plausible because I recognized some shape from Boston Dynamic's robot in the design. Just sayin'...

Edited by Seldoon182

So the check list so far for classic films that have been anally raped so hard it took 50 stitches to sow their assholes back up:

Alien

Predator

Terminator

Star Wars

Robocop

Total Recall

A Nightmare on Elm Street

The Thing

Thank fuck Rambo and Rocky were good or I swear I would of choked a bitch.

Sly killed the Expendables already and is working on Rambo 6 and Creed (a spin off in which he plays Rocky who trains Creed his son). 

Also, don't forget the things that they are planning to rape:

The Warriors

Point Break

The Crow

Starship Troopers

Highlander

Scarface

Kickboxer

and so on..

Holy FUCK !

This made my day, I just checked (cause that would be stupid as fuck), I thought that the guy (Sam Worthington) who played Marcus Wright (T: Salvation) and the guy (Jai Courtney) who is playing Kyle in this new shit is the same actor - BUT NO LOL, they look very similar to each other :v

And now I'm looking at Jai Courtney (Kyle in new Terminator) that he played in Jack Reacher, Die hard 5.0 - movies that i Was sure Sam played LOL OMG PFF :v

Perhaps time to cut down on the Vodka dude ;)