knj

The Jurassic World

It is my impression that he is hunting that genetically engineered dinosaur in a pack of raptors. On his motorbike. With a straight face.

Chris Pratt: Academy Award Winner 2016 for Best Dino Hunter - you heard it here first!

You know, the older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life I suppose. Goodbye JP and thank you for being part of my fondest childhood memories. 

as I think with most things, just wait til it's out. I think (as with games) a lot of what we loved is nostalgia and they have to do something to modernise it, especially for older IPs like Star Wars and JP.

Yes sometimes they go over board and milk it, but sadly the great unwashed will still go and see it and love it. As far as a director is concerned, that's job done.

We just have to hope that the director wants to stay true to it, just like Uwe Boll with all his film/game adaptions kappa

It is kinda stupid, but so is having dinosaurs in modern times :P

If I were a kid I'd probably be very excited for this film, and the kid still inside me is kinda excited!

With regards to the tame raptors. We've tamed all sorts of animals in our time and if he raised them from babies surely they'd be tameable too? They aren't wholly tamed anyway since we see them go for a human in the trailer and Chris Pratt seems to have a hard time stopping them from even eating him!

The trailer kinda says it all though. "Dinosaurs are wow enough!". All the genetically modified/spliced dino's kind of put me off. That and it seems they've revealed the whole story within the trailers!