knj

The Jurassic World

I'm not gonna watch that trailer, even if you pay me, I'm staying away from any spoilers. But... what dux said +1000, the plot needs to be super well written to justify them making the same mistake again and going 1to1 with dinosaurs and try to tame them.

I'm not gonna watch that trailer, even if you pay me, I'm staying away from any spoilers. But... what dux said +1000, the plot needs to be super well written to justify them making the same mistake again and going 1to1 with dinosaurs and try to tame them.

Dude, it's already confirmed that there will be tamed dinos trained by Pratt and lots of good dinos versus bad dinos fighting. For those that want to know more read this. HP, stay away from that link since it's spoiler heavy. Didn't mask the first part since you are already aware of the whole genetic bullshit as well.

Anyway, ridiculous story and is it me, or was that some crappy CGI? Seriously, the original still looks better.

I still don't know if it's a joke or not ? 
I can find some good ideas like an opened park but a story with a created dino and trained dinos...wouch no please, I can't believe this kind of story. 
Arf :(

Yup, looks pretty horrible D: After that trailer I'd rather just go back and watch the original again, it's probably nearly a decade since the last time I saw that :B