Mazy

Overwatch

Started playing almost only Orisa, damn she puts out some nice damage and the feeling of poppin 3 people down the well on Ilios is great. Finally climbed up to Diamond (through solo queue) but after alot of games with hanzo mains and other trolls i dropped down to 2800 again. Found a nice group and now im finally climbing! Im happy to be in Diamond, since apparantly only 8-10% of the players get that high. Still i want to get higher :D

16 hours ago, Tisky said:

Started playing almost only Orisa, damn she puts out some nice damage and the feeling of poppin 3 people down the well on Ilios is great. Finally climbed up to Diamond (through solo queue) but after alot of games with hanzo mains and other trolls i dropped down to 2800 again. Found a nice group and now im finally climbing! Im happy to be in Diamond, since apparantly only 8-10% of the players get that high. Still i want to get higher :D

I'm currently @ 3261 SR. Overbuff says it's top 12%, MasterOverwatch says it's top 19%.

Also, I started this Season from ~2700 SR (last Season's high was +3500 SR, but final ~3100 SR). :D

9 hours ago, SotaPoika said:

I'm currently @ 3261 SR. Overbuff says it's top 12%, MasterOverwatch says it's top 19%.

Also, I started this Season from ~2700 SR (last Season's high was +3500 SR, but final ~3100 SR). :D

I read an official blizzard post about the ratings and percentage, altho, it was for season 3 now that i think of it.

That is great, what is your mains?

20 hours ago, Tisky said:

That is great, what is your mains?

I don't really "main" anything. I play what is effective and/or needed (sometimes team doesn't know what they need). This Season though, I'm going with something new and added Bestion and WindowBreaker into the usual S76, Pharah, Zarya, Tracer mix.

2 hours ago, SotaPoika said:

I don't really "main" anything. I play what is effective and/or needed (sometimes team doesn't know what they need). This Season though, I'm going with something new and added Bestion and WindowBreaker into the usual S76, Pharah, Zarya, Tracer mix.

Nice!

I used to usually end up as a healer, but this season i've been playing orisa, s76, pharah and rein alot. I felt i was really good with tracer for a while but she is just not working for me right now. Something with my mouse and mousemat i think. Something feels, off. Haha.

One thing I tried to figure out: Is that Unreal Editor 4 or does it just look so similar? I haven't used UE4 for so many months, so can't remember how it looked lik exactly.

Why I'm wondering this? Because, I want to make maps for Overwatch already! :B

2 hours ago, SotaPoika said:

One thing I tried to figure out: Is that Unreal Editor 4 or does it just look so similar? I haven't used UE4 for so many months, so can't remember how it looked lik exactly.

That ain't UE4, son.

Dat HP tho~

15 hours ago, SotaPoika said:

It's not UE3, it's the Inhouse Engine editor :lol:

I'm not too ashamed to admit I freeze framed on the part of the video with the editor and zoomed in to try to see all it's features etc.

From the 10 frames I saw of that editor it looks a lot more mature than I expected. In my mind I thought it was more along the lines of a bunch of maya scripts/plugins. 

Release it dammit :P

Edited by AlexM