Mazy

Overwatch

I'm loving Orissa. She's still relatively new so everybody ignores her to a certain extend. Pulling enemies in with your orb and killing them is so satisfying, specially if it's a healer.

Only problem is convince the team you're a good Orissa. Half the teams like "Can we get a Rein instead..."

Orisa is great IF your team have good heals, she feels more fragile than the other tanks. That shield can be so annoying tho!

Im Loving Winston more and more, i still wish he had 1 more skill, jumping and shield is great but something else that would make him more versataile could be good. Maybe its just me but ive always felt something is Missing.

24 minutes ago, Tisky said:

Orisa is great IF your team have good heals, she feels more fragile than the other tanks. That shield can be so annoying tho!

Im Loving Winston more and more, i still wish he had 1 more skill, jumping and shield is great but something else that would make him more versataile could be good. Maybe its just me but ive always felt something is Missing.

Same applies to Rein tbh. I just love that she's a Tank with some really fantastic damage output, I have gold damage for most of my games, even if probably most of the dmg is just shooting at enemy tanks. lol

Even post nerf? damn, I play her a lot, and i rarely get gold dmg anymore but I have at a few times. She's really fun for sure, my pretty much go-to tank because I can't play any other well and I assume it;s because she feels more aggressive, i get too trigger happy with rein and then punished :P. One game where I pretty much had a dedicated Mercy i was unstoppable, but not in a bad way, I was at the CP for 3 mins or so just mowing shit down, but never got to the point where I wiped so we won the point instantly, it was really sick, we did cap in the end of course. 

Yeah, I only really started playing her this season.

You actually need to have really good map awareness with her, I love that. Like, know when a Hanzo or Soldier will ult and use your orb to bring a enemy or two to where you want them has got to be the most satisfying thing to do in the game right now. I love when roadhogs usually turn around a corner to self heal, and boop you pull them back into the line of fire. rotfl
I also like how you need to know when to take a step back, if you're getting approached by front of enemies, while I press back I like to put the shield at my feet and trigger an orb behind their back to stall them a bit, all this time holding the trigger down. It's all about buying you and your team some time to mow them down.

I'm still learning her ult though, right now it's either great success or a Genji comes and brings it down in seconds. I think it's probably best to only pop your orissa ult if there's a bunch of team mates around you.

I often sit on my ult device with my shield in front and popping my defensive buff, just ride it out. Like a mother hen protecting her egg :> I often try to lay it backing near a wall too if I can, so it reduces the angles it can be shot from, i often use my orb to pull genji's or other heros who try to dive it. Even then sometimes it just get's picked off and that's the end of it. 

1 hour ago, 2d-chris said:

I often sit on my ult device with my shield in front and popping my defensive buff, just ride it out. Like a mother hen protecting her egg :> I often try to lay it backing near a wall too if I can, so it reduces the angles it can be shot from, i often use my orb to pull genji's or other heros who try to dive it. Even then sometimes it just get's picked off and that's the end of it. 

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I'm just glad we now have a tank I can finally play with, as I seriously suck with all others, I'm an OK Zarya but tanks are really hard to master.

maining zenny right now and being surprisingly succesful playing him aggresivelly, completely shreds everyone if you take your time to actually aim and not spam your orbs, he's also a very good sniper with his burst. It's not unusual to have the most eliminations with him. love it.

29 minutes ago, tomm said:

maining zenny right now and being surprisingly succesful playing him aggresivelly, completely shreds everyone if you take your time to actually aim and not spam your orbs, he's also a very good sniper with his burst. It's not unusual to have the most eliminations with him. love it.

Its so awesome to burst down a Pharah with Zen!

Also, i seem to be the only one of my friends to be able to play Rein, he is so strong with a good healer!

Edited by Tisky

3 hours ago, tomm said:

I still haven't figured out rein, it's either me holding the shield the entire game, or becoming suicidal by charging in, I guess it's not my kind of hero, orisa is more mobile.

You have to learn when to charge, and when to stay put :P

Altho, did they change his hammer? It feels like the hit registers later than before in the animation. Feels so wrong.

Edited by Tisky

1 hour ago, AlexM said:

My teams face when hiding behind reins shield and he suddenly decides to charge into the other team leaving everyone unprotected.

Followed by them dying pretty quickly and shouting "Where were you all???" "Heals??" "Facking nub team cancer"

Funny, just played a comp and we were loosing, had to push the payload. I switched from Zenyatta to Rein. Figured, fuck it, we need to push. And boy did we manage to push it all in to the end and winning the game! If we failed i would have been called out as an idiot but instead i was the guy who changed the game. Gambling at its finest.