Overwatch

Mazy

Fun fact: A fully charged orb of discord volley, when headshot on a discorded target, does 598 damage. Body shot is half that, still more than enough to kill most people outright.

Fun fact: The orb of discord gives you a free three seconds of wallhax.

Fun fact: Combining these to instantly wipe out somebody trying to flank you, thinking they're clever for dropping behind a wall, is by far the best thing in all of Overwatch.

38 minutes ago, Jetsetlemming said:

Fun fact: A fully charged orb of discord volley, when headshot on a discorded target, does 598 damage. Body shot is half that, still more than enough to kill most people outright.

Fun fact: The orb of discord gives you a free three seconds of wallhax.

Fun fact: Combining these to instantly wipe out somebody trying to flank you, thinking they're clever for dropping behind a wall, is by far the best thing in all of Overwatch.

yeap, this is why I'm maining Zen right now! :D

Alot of fuzz about a 'leak' saying a new event and hero will come for the 1 year anniversary. People are even making youtube videos about it ?. Who cares, i just want a Doomfist voiced by Terry Crewes!

joking aside, cannot wait for new maps! That is what i love about Overwatch, the maps. Eichenwaldes castle look and pine-trees, bastion/rein lore. Or route 66 with it's amazing design and look of a futuristic 50s route 66.

Hell, i keep dreaming about how New York, or Paris, Junkertown, and many more locations, would look like in Overwatch. I have really fallen in love with the lore and the way maps and Heroes connect into it. 

Never thought i would say this about a game but.. Please hurry guys , i need more lore! 

3 hours ago, Tisky said:

joking aside, cannot wait for new maps! That is what i love about Overwatch, the maps. Eichenwaldes castle look and pine-trees, bastion/rein lore. Or route 66 with it's amazing design and look of a futuristic 50s route 66.

Hell, i keep dreaming about how New York, or Paris, Junkertown, and many more locations, would look like in Overwatch. I have really fallen in love with the lore and the way maps and Heroes connect into it. 

Never thought i would say this about a game but.. Please hurry guys , i need more lore! 

<3333