Mazy

Overwatch

Oh no, I'm not trying to counter Genji, I'm trying to deal with shit ass genjis on my team throwing the game. 

I've tried Oasis, and my first reaction is that it feels way too spread out. The scale feels weird, like the setting is designed for people who are twelve feet tall.

I managed to claw my way out of gold into platinum over the weekend. Got on a little win streak with a group that invited me after I had a few bad matches where people were maining genji/hanzo/tracer and would refuse to change and said that they had gold damage and gold kills, but they weren't playing with the team at all. 

Platinum is a little better and people seem a little friendlier so hopefully I'll just keep on going up from here.

Edited by Beck

Game's great in season 3. I'm just sad I can't play competitive with my friends because I'm much higher ranked than them. J/k, I made a new account so I could do it anyway. Bad restrictions are bad though, it's doing more harm than good.

Hyped about the christmas event!

Edited by grapen

This is one of the new POTG intros for Widow, and it is fucking brilliant.

Can't copy/paste the gif alone for some reason, so the rest of the tweet is still there.

Love theese holiday skins, pretty awesome cosmetics!! BUT!

I would love to see more "Serious" skins, like the ones from origins edition. Don't get me wrong, i love the Summer/halloween and winter skins but more skins that i can actually look cool in please. ;)

Gotta play alot now, need them loot boxes.

The Zenyatta nutcracker skin is amazing and I MUST have it. Good thing this event is mostly happening over winter break. So far I've only been able to play a little, but I did get the McCree Scrooge skin, which is great. "GAMF" on his belt and a dollar sign on the back of his robot hand :D

He's gotta be voicing Doomfist. He's said in the past he'd love to do voice work on Overwatch and he posts quite often about Overwatch events like the free weekend and such. Would love to hear him in game :D

If I win 7 of 10 placement matches is that bad? Is a score of 1700 expected after that? 

After getting that rank I got nonstop wins until 2100 and then hit my first loss. 

24 minutes ago, AlexM said:

If I win 7 of 10 placement matches is that bad? Is a score of 1700 expected after that? 

After getting that rank I got nonstop wins until 2100 and then hit my first loss. 

If you win all 10 matches, it don't necessarily mean you'll be grand master. There's many factors.