Mazy

Overwatch

12 hours ago, grapen said:

Now that both comp seson and event season are over, there's no icentive for me to continue playing until season 2 begins in two weeks :(

I feel ya and I presume that Blizzard are registering a large dip in players post season. If thats the case, they may consider running seasons back to back.

This game needs votekick.

I just a had a round where I was playing as 5-man team, yet that one random was enough to ruin the game. That player did absolutely nothing, besides walking around and feeding to enemies. In the last 30sec, s/he switched to Bastion and shot one magazine. I'm not kidding. Votekick should be there for these kind of situations. Sucks to play overall a pretty good round otherwise, close to victory where that one player at least shooting to general direction would help a lot, yet losing because it didn't happen. So many mentally incapable players in this game

:(

Played from Level 121 to 180 during the summer games. Still miss that damn Lucio Selecao skin and Mercy skin. I hate that i am a collector and really want all unlockables! In one way its nice to have more exclusive stuff but kind of sucks donkeyballs getting duplicates 99% of the time. 

Also new Reinhardt skin on PTR is sexy! Wish all heroes had legendary skins that feel legendary. Especially Symmetra, architect is worse than the regular imo. 

2 hours ago, SotaPoika said:

This game needs votekick.

I just a had a round where I was playing as 5-man team, yet that one random was enough to ruin the game. That player did absolutely nothing, besides walking around and feeding to enemies. In the last 30sec, s/he switched to Bastion and shot one magazine. I'm not kidding. Votekick should be there for these kind of situations. Sucks to play overall a pretty good round otherwise, close to victory where that one player at least shooting to general direction would help a lot, yet losing because it didn't happen. So many mentally incapable players in this game

:(

I can definitely see why they kept it out, because of how terribly it's abused in Source games, infamously.

Blizzard seem to have very intentionally set themselves up as the anti-Valve with Overwatch, as they seem to have instead significantly invested in large customer support and moderation. According to the documents in this article on a person actually getting indicted for the violent threats he engaged in after getting banned by Blizzard, the response time from Blizz from report to global mute for this guy being a Nazi in game was less than eight hours (quickly upgraded to a ban due to his response), and then four days time for the FBI to serve a search warrant on his home in response to him talking about showing up at Blizzard's offices with an AK, among other things.

https://popehat.com/2016/07/28/a-rare-federal-indictment-for-online-threats-against-game-industry/

Beginning to loathe premades. When I'm in a full solo stack games are amazing. When I'm with 3/4/5 premades they refuse to communicate and spout ridiculous claims such as "bad dps" despite having 20-30k damage in a short game. So oblivious it hurts the intellect. If there's anything I'd like to see changed, it's default to team voice for everyone. Or just full out solo queue.

Edited by grapen

6 hours ago, Taylor said:

Ranked is back... With no word on fixing healers being discriminated against or enemy rage quitters denying your rank up. Can't wait to get incredibly salty.

There was a long thread on the forums with the lead taking feedback. Despite tons of people saying "Just make rank changes universal among a team, you can't measure every individual contribution fairly" they're sticking with an individual system, but they said it's balanced to be more fair to dedicated healers somehow, vaguely. Apparently accuracy is a tracked statistic for ranking, which is so dumb and backwards in a game with infinite ammo.