Mazy

Overwatch

There was a screening of all the cinematics in London when it released.

Roadhog hooking people through walls was always a bit dodgy, but there's other issues with the hook and momentum (at least I believe this is the cause). E.g. it dropping people behind you. If you catch Genji mid-dash all the excitement fades as the slippery bastard ends up in some random position and spams all his keys before you can locate the little git under your left arm pit.

As Roadhog is now about 15 hours higher than all my other heroes I've been trying to mix it up recently. I've actually been playing a lot of Mei again and I appreciate her kit a lot more now. Nothing more fun than micro-tapping her iceblock through McCree's flashbang and then hosing him down like a randy dog.

Edited by Taylor

Same here, i want to see everything from the omnic crisis to backgrounds for all heroes and some sweet action. I really never liked lore in games but Overwatch lore somehow got a grip on me!

There are reports on PTR that, because supports still get less rank than everyone else and there are now rank restrictions on teams, people who play together exclusively are finding themselves unable to team up anymore after placements.

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

There are reports on PTR that, because supports still get less rank than everyone else and there are now rank restrictions on teams, people who play together exclusively are finding themselves unable to team up anymore after placements.

Sucks if you're support, like me...

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

See my rant on the previous page :D

Quite certain that Jeff and the team will come to their senses as this is pure anti-fun.

It doesn't feel like many people at all are playing the PTR, based on matchmaking time versus the live game. 2+ minutes, versus ten seconds, in my experience. Hope this doesn't lead to a lack of adjustment on some of the patch features, like making Hanzos capable of instakilling you around corners due to the combo of increased speed and size of arrows.

44 minutes ago, Jetsetlemming said:

how about fun

Fun is subjective, I don't like qp or brawl due to their super casual nature. I can endure them when there are semi rare cosmerics to be gained, other than that there is nothing to gain or fun about stomping a torbjörn stack imo.

Edited by grapen