Been playing ranked now for awhile and I gotta say I'm surprised how enjoyable it's been just playing solo with random internet people. Considering the massive, massive player base I haven't run into griefers or quitters that often. Just few games here and there.

The competitive mode has been far more enjoyable experience over all than in other games. I just wish people would communicate over VOIP more often.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Control point map out on PTR today, set in Busan, Korea! Each 3 points feature a different distinct theme: City, Temple and MEKA Base. The design of each point should feel very different with varyin

Started to post some of my environment work, today is ilios  Remember that our maps are made mostly by Mapcorians and they are a team effort! https://www.artstation.com/artwork/25bng

So happy to finally get this out there . The response at blizzcon and online has been incredible. I'm up in the clouds right now haha.   For you guys wondering which mapcore people are working on th

Posted Images

New D.va is ridiculous. Her block is always up when you need it so you're shooting down a lot more ultimates. I still hate that she's immune to her own ultimate explosion, mostly as a D.va player who thought it was fun to have to scramble away from it with everyone else - now I'm just guaranteed I'll kill at least one person shooting them in the back of the head and daring them to stay in the blast radius.

Ana is strong but people just player her like Widowmaker even though her gun does half damage. In my experience you want be with the offense heroes, usually not bothering with your scope, throwing grenades at your feet and sleeping people so they can run a train into them. Her sleep is really good for stopping Bastion, too.

Edited by Taylor
4 hours ago, Taylor said:

New D.va is ridiculous. Her block is always up when you need it so you're shooting down a lot more ultimates. I still hate that she's immune to her own ultimate explosion, mostly as a D.va player who thought it was fun to have to scramble away from it with everyone else - now I'm just guaranteed I'll kill at least one person shooting them in the back of the head and daring them to stay in the blast radius.

Ana is strong but people just player her like Widowmaker even though her gun does half damage. In my experience you want be with the offense heroes, usually not bothering with your scope, throwing grenades at your feet and sleeping people so they can run a train into them. Her sleep is really good for stopping Bastion, too.

I agree with the new D.va and also it is getting kind of annoying when you have to concentrate on killing off their ult while trying to secure a site. I feel the self destruct should affect your character as well, i mean it is "self-destruct". I cant really enjoy playing Ana, i feel she would be great if her gun did the same damage as windowmaker but just the lust of having that extra support helps. I also cant really get use to throwing that healing grenade cause I usually miss haha 

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I never played ranked again after I was punished because the enemy team rage quit. No joy to be had there at all.

The system is reduction without context, even if one enemy player abandons a second before the game is over, the reduction is not different. At least the last time I did comp this was the case. I feel your pain

12 hours ago, Tisky said:

Jesus, and after that base64 string, some compass points in the trailer. Also a skycode at dorado that leads nowhere lol. Exciting but kinda feels hard. Nothing new the last 2 days :/

I joined the discord room and started to work with all of those guys in there, aaand we came up with this...

zrGUJma.jpg

(arranging characters onto the compass on the floor to try and activate something)

It was pretty embarrassing considering it did completely nothing... Everyone is out of clues on it :P