Overwatch

Mazy

14 minutes ago, Pampers said:

Is it possible to gift games on battle.net? Trying to help out a broke ass friend

Battle net store says

" You can use the Battle.net Shop to purchase or gift Blizzard games, in-game items or game time. "

Although its probably a bitch to find that function

Edited by Bastion

6 minutes ago, dux said:

Seeing a lotta comments from people saying it isn't worth the asking price due to lack of content?

I'd personally say its worth the price, I don't find the cosmetic skins and poses to have any real value to the asking price but I'd say the heroes and maps on day one is enough to justify the price tag. Will be even more worthwhile when Competitive mode launches.

It's kind of like the Rocket League of shooters I guess? Once you load into the game you just set up your party, choose a game mode and go. After that you keep getting moved from game to game until you're done playing. According to Blizzard the average game length is between 6 and 9 minutes long (https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/fw/FWCRAO8L79RA1463709403948.png) which is great for just picking up and having a quick few rounds with some friends.

I'd say it's worth the asking price. There's plenty of variety with the heroes and the maps (and future heroes and maps will be free) and in the short time I've been playing I've had some wicked close games. I'd expect a lot more close games once everyone learns the heroes better. Competitive should be interesting and it'll be fun trying to unlock everything for all of the classes. I doubt I'll drop any money on it since I'm not too fussed about the cosmetic side of the game. I'll just enjoy looking at everyone elses skins since I never see my own!