Mazy

Overwatch

This community is already fucking toxic x) haven't played to the open beta, and my level from the closed beta has been reset, you can feel the pain when you play with some lvl50 kids with no life.

3 hours ago, Minos said:

13151699_1294513687230211_79657342100109

@'RZL Hmm this seems familiar :D

@Minos I should add the maps on overwatch are super fucking nice. you and your team should be proud of your work! can't wait for the full release so I can continue salting the earth as bastion :)

Edited by Vaya

Was stunned by the visuals !  It's freaking beautiful, and has a nice variety of maps ! Wasn't disapointed by that beta. Chara design is also amazing, as art direction, etc...

But I felt that the game design is a bit too "smooth"... It's fun when you play with some friends, like really fun, you can play 3h without even noticing time passing. But I tried solo, and it was boring as hell. There was no teamplay, no real challenge, just a random deathmatch like a 2kmmr dota. Even if the game seems balanced, it's always the same heroes that can ez win a game, some are worthless.

And for 60$, i don't think I'll buy it. This will purely depends if my friends keep playing or no.

This test made me launch TF2 again. And quit immediatly. I really hope Valve is working on TF3 with some next gen graphics (and less hats).

Don't wanna sound like a cock but in its current state it's not worth 40 euros(imo). It took a few hours to understand the game and try out all the heroes(21 isn't many) and maps/modes. Then it became quite boring. The fact that I often got stomped by random stacks with big level difference didn't help either and I found myself wanting to quit after 2-3 games.

game itself is brilliant though, it's mostly the lack of content that makes me question the price tag. Hopefully we will see more of it at launch and in future.

On 5/11/2016 at 2:10 PM, tomm said:

Don't wanna sound like a cock but in its current state it's not worth 40 euros(imo). It took a few hours to understand the game and try out all the heroes(21 isn't many) and maps/modes. Then it became quite boring. The fact that I often got stomped by random stacks with big level difference didn't help either and I found myself wanting to quit after 2-3 games.

game itself is brilliant though, it's mostly the lack of content that makes me question the price tag. Hopefully we will see more of it at launch and in future.

Trolling?