Overwatch

Mazy

33 minutes ago, [HP] said:

I think you might be right yeah, but It'll be on the live game soon, there's a plethora of things that go into releasing these maps, such as bugs and performance. There's a lot of content on that map that needs to be crammed on the same perf budget as all the other maps.

Ah i understand! Can't wait it looks so amazing! Also, good job on Moira, what a fun hero to play! One of the best since release by far.

Did anyone catch any Overwatch league games? Unfortunantely all games were in the middle of the night here but went up early to see Dallas Fuel vs Seoul Dynasty, and as a guy who never liked watching e-sports, daaaamn. What a game! 

Will definantely follow the league as it was really well directed and executed!

Go London Spitfires!!! (Team closest to me haha)

Yeah not a fan of having to buy tokens for some recolors with a team logo on them. Luckily though, it is a cosmetic and not game-changing. So it is optional and not necessary!

We get all Heroes and maps for free, imagine if we had to pay for a hero? I think overwatch is actually good in this matter, can’t blame a company for wanting to make money as long as they do it like this.

Also: https://mobile.twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/951142790523650050

If this is true, kudos to the developers. 

Edited by Tisky

So tired of this game right now, played comp and dropped from 2800 to 2505 now. 9 out of 10 games have trolls or griefers whilst the other team seems to have good players. 

So, to get out of 2505 is impossible, because players at this level are really really bad at teamwork. Im upset since im better than this, and i think that griefers and trolls have ruined this game really. :(

41 minutes ago, dux said:

Welcome to any online game ever.

Yeah but, it used to be one idiot 10% of the games instead of 90%. I love Overwatch so i’m kinda gutted over this, since it feels impossible to ’solve’. 

Maybe a Clan system like Diablo or Destiny 2. Make it easier to find a group of ’normal’ people to play with. Most of my friends stopped playing so it is pretty hard to find a good group of 6 as of now. 

One can only dream! I saw that Blizz is hiring a characters modeler for Overwatch also! Hopefully more Heroes? 

7 hours ago, Tisky said:

i’m kinda gutted over this, since it feels impossible to ’solve’.

70 pages later and people still complain about asshole teammates

People are a lot less assholes when you remove some layers of anonymity, and if you find some good people you stick with them. Every mp game becomes better when you play it with someone you know :)