Overwatch

Mazy

Orisa is really fun, in theory. Her kit is totally the kind of stuff I love, too, as a Heavy with lots of utility. Too bad I can only play her against bots rn, because in live games somebody else always loads first and chooses her and then fucks around all match, clearly without ever actually reading her abilities. In like two months I look forward to getting to play her against humans. :P

14 hours ago, Jetsetlemming said:

I did not have good luck with my placement matches. A whole fucking lot of genjis... and 5/10 rounds on Hanamura, 1/10 on a KOTH map (guess which ones are the draws?)

placement.png

What SR did you get after those placement matches and what did you end your last season with?

My placements were as miserable as yours @Jetsetlemming, two quitters, few ppl that just spewed hate and wouldn't switch. Got my rank at ~2730 which was last season 2960.

Felt like a shitty situation but for some odd reason I managed to climb back to diamond in one evening. Something's changed in the SR reward system, felt like I was awarded twice as more from wins than from losses.

Even yesterday I climbed 30 SR from 3 wins and 3 losses. Last season the difference would have been less than 10 SR from 50% win ratio.