Sprony

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I do quite enjoy the Marvel films, I like how the stories interconnect and weave inbetween, can't wait to see how the Thanos and infinity stones storyline evolves...

Seeing Civil War on Friday, should be epic!

Saw this movie, it was like I was watching kids on a playground playing superheroes. Maybe I am getting too old for this shit.

Spoiler

It was ok during the siberia stuff, even though the reason captain and iron man are fighting is retarded, the fight itself is kind of ok. but then the ending just nullifies what just happened and returns everything to status quo.

I couldn't stand the first one, I don't like the main actor and everything is wacky. I'm not even watching the trailer of this one lol.

Hope they don't mix too much Gems stuff in there that I can avoid watching this serie.

Instead, sounds like the new Thor is finally gonna be a good one, but also that they are gonna transition it and use the character sporadically(?).

Dr Strange is out next week(?), at least is first date I've seen it listed here in U.K. Wasn't interested until I saw the trailer… especially if I can get it on cheap cinema night.

I thought Dr. Strange was a pretty nice break from the usual Marvel brawls and it had some really trippy CGI. :P

I'm excited to see how they tie everything together in Infinity War.