Sprony

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I've decided to make one topic instead of separate ones. Last night Marvel held a press conference and boy are we in for a treat. The complete line up for the next 5 years:

23 april 2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron
6 augustus 2015: Ant-Man
6 mei 2016: Captain America: Civil War
4 november 2016: Doctor Strange
5 mei 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
28 juli 2017: Thor: Ragnarok
3 november 2017: Black Panther
4 mei 2018: Avengers: Infinity War - Part I
6 juli 2018: Captain Marvel
2 november 2018: Inhumans
3 mei 2019: Avengers: Infinity War - Part II

Plus a leaked teaser:

I saw Ant-Man yesterday. Well, it sure is very different from you're usual Marvel movie. It doesn't even really feel like one. That's not a bad thing though. There are some great jokes, lots of comedy and it's very entertaining. Certainly not the best they've made but also far from the worst. I see a future for this character. I was also worried about Paul Rudd but it works out fine. The only thing that is starting to bother me are these throw away villains. It would be great if they got some more lasting and memorable villains. Teasing Thanos for years doesn't cut it.

In what way does it feels different? From the trailer I am interested.

Just asking as recently I watched the X-men trilogy (yes was missing it!) and I find it to be quite poor, I don't understand how people praised it and got so attached to Wolverine: it's the character with the most screen time in the whole Marvel movies, and still really sucks! So many movies and they haven't been able to develop it, I'm kinda happy Jackman is gonna be replaced cos feels it's the only way to make it meaningful

Saw this yesterday, and was already published the day before (can't believe nobody on facebook posted it!) but hey, here's the first trailer of Civil War

looks good, I mean, in line with the quality bar expected from these.