Daniel Nilsson

Eternity Changes by Daniel "Nisse" Nilsson

Ok, I have been avoiding adding/ editing  my own textures and shaders but I'll guess it's time to jump into that now. Will read up on how to organize and add the content so it gets packaged the right way later. 

Quick-update: that went faster and better then suspected... I found that if I increased the surface light a bit the the spots went a way... Also addad a q3map_lightRGB so I could color the otherwise bright white light a bit. :)

Edited by Daniel Nilsson

About the spots...there could be a light buried somewhere in that brush. I've had that error, but it has been a long time and I can't quite remember the cause.

Also...if you edit the shader, make sure you copy the shader into your own shader file or you run the risk of ruining other shaders in the game.

About the spots...there could be a light buried somewhere in that brush. I've had that error, but it has been a long time and I can't quite remember the cause.

Also...if you edit the shader, make sure you copy the shader into your own shader file or you run the risk of ruining other shaders in the game.

I think I added it right, made a .shader file in the 'scripts' folder and wrote it into the shaderlist.txt

I think I added it right, made a .shader file in the 'scripts' folder and wrote it into the shaderlist.txt

Not only do you need to copy it into your own shaderfile, make sure you rename it, just moving the shader won't work.

If the shader was named sfx/hellfog2000 make sure it's named like daniel/hellfog2000