• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After JJ polish.  

So, I've heard you like lightsabers ?  

Posted Images

From what I have read, the lightsaber may be a lightsaber used by the creator of the Sith order during the time of the first republic in the Star Wars lore. If it is true, at least JJ is not solely responsible for that.

So far the trailer looks good I think. Some shots really remembers me of the old Star Wars. So I still have hope for a good movie.

Edited by ng.aniki

shows restraint not throwing in overdone CGI for simple things like a desert scene.

Is this a joke? I honestly thought those sand dunes had the most plasticy-cheapo-CGI look out of everything in the trailer!

Still a gooood trailer though. Hoping a new X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter game comes out of this too. :o And maybe another Dark Forces. And some t-shirts and lunch boxes.

112814_StarWarsEpisodeVII_Sith.jpg

I hated this hilt/cross-guard at first as well, but now its growing on me everytime I see it, and I kinda love it, even if it still reminds me of a blowtorch welded onto a saber hilt. Could help that the rumours behind it also sound really interesting.

Edited by Grinwhrl

112814_StarWarsEpisodeVII_Sith.jpg

I hated this hilt/cross-guard at first as well, but now its growing on me everytime I see it, and I kinda love it, even if it still reminds me of a blowtorch welded onto a saber hilt. Could help that the rumours behind it also sound really interesting.

Yeah, I think it's fine. :D Trailer looks cool.