Flipout

Endurance By Greg "Flipout" Ward

That looks great! Only thing that stands out to me is the colour of the teleport (I guess it is?) and how it looks together with the slime, would probably make it white or bright yellow instead.

Just giving a update on my progress so far I'm going through the map as fast as I can to get everything done.  I'm hoping to have enough done by Sunday or Monday that I can start testing I still have quite a lot of work to do but I think I will be done in time.  Here's a couple more shots.

post-31711-0-34092900-1416405241_thumb.j

post-31711-0-54886600-1416405279_thumb.j

only had time to play one game, but man, that is one wicked map. the atmosphere is thick and the layout is so curvy and interesting. i really think your maps are taking q3 to another level. this looks more like a q4 map than a q3 map.

like i said, i don't think i played enough to give any thorough feedback. though one thing i did notice was the combination of all the small steps, gradual elevation changes, and thin paths made it difficult to hold speed for a long time. usually q3 maps are flat for the most part. i wouldn't actually say this is actually a bad thing, though it is most certainly different from what i am used to and increases the learning curve quite a bit.

you clearly have some massive modelling and texturing skills under your belt. it shows me where i could definitely use some improvement. good luck in the comp, i can tell you this is going to be one tough map to beat!