Lajron

de_havana

There was a playtest yesteday so for those who missed it this were some small updates

tFiG7Ra.jpgFuAPDpV.jpg49B7CwF.jpg

Yes i know i need to change the carpet.Any other suggestions?

and a modular building :

ORgD3u4.jpg

Fancy white-ish carpets with cool designs without eye damaging colors

I was mostly talking if people have suggestions about other stuff.I know i need to change the carpet and i have an idea for it and it will still be red but yeah i get it if you thought i asked what should i do with the carpet.

PS my english isn't that great sometimes.

Your English has been faultless so far.

Is that a quick compile, because some of the shadows seem odd? Also, the railings in shot 3 look like they have glass in or something? Are they a texture or a model?

I think maybe you have too many interior roof/ceiling beams, otherwise really good progress as usual. :)

Your English has been faultless so far.

Is that a quick compile, because some of the shadows seem odd? Also, the railings in shot 3 look like they have glass in or something? Are they a texture or a model?

I think maybe you have too many interior roof/ceiling beams, otherwise really good progress as usual. :)

Nah it's a full compile but the top looks weird so as tomm suggested i'll make the whole thing a model with some open windows and god rays coming from them http://i.imgur.com/kLpaDa4.jpg

Yeah that's glass.It's breakable i heard people like breakable glass makes the frustration go away :D