Lajron

de_havana

Here's the screenshot of the latest layout version which will be tested tomorrow :)

rNTgZ7s.png

Also sorry for not showing any new aesthetic pics i was really busy and could only work on the layout.

The A path still needs work but i'm interesting in how middle will play now since it went under some big changes.

#EDIT1 if someone has any ideas what i could do with the left path for A i am open for suggestions :)

Edited by Lajron

It's the first time I've had the pleasure of playing the map, but it seems that CTs have a very strong advantage at B, and T's can pinch from mid and A long very easily.

It was most likely the large number of people that skewed the balance but I think I was full white flashed about 6 times in a row as a T on B at it's worse, 3 times if i was lucky  :cool: ( <- imagine that with a sad face, I needed me some!)

The detailed areas look beautiful! With the wooden trellis by the pink tiled area near CT spawn, will you plan to make that a prop with wood properties? right now nothing slows bullets down and it can kind of be a one way advantage with vision.

It really depends how you look at it.

For B site i might add some small cover for flashes but isn't that like saying i get  flashed on de_inferno banana when i rush?

What more with proper smoking Ts have an advantage.They are able to bounce smokes from the pillars of the cathderal blocking the whole view of the road(the right angles just need to be learned)

But i have an idea that would make it more even.

Yeah A site is in-between A-long and Mid but i think that's what makes it special.

I may decrease the timing for CTs on mid since it seems there is a big difference between bad and good spawn.

I don't think reducing the timing on CT's getting to mid is ideal. With the current layout I think a major problem is the desirability to go B as Terrorist when mid is as biased as it is towards T side. Right now T's can take control of mid, and thus have a strong advantage in where they want to rotate.