ElectroSheep

[CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

On 13/11/2017 at 9:13 AM, El Moroes said:

RZL and Skybex didn't want to see it die :) Thanks to them, really ;) 

That’s such good news! Pity such an understated revamp of the project.

It’s funny I’ve been keeping this topic pinned in my tabs for a while now for some reference and didn’t notice the update.

Edited by blackdog

I liked it before, I love it even more.

After seeing @FMPONE's test some time ago on his stream I am more concerned about layout and general gameplay... have you altered it at all? Was there a misunderstanding on the way it's supposed to be played, or a broken build?

Have you considered chopping one side of the map to release a Wingman for the time being, and finish the bigger map afterwards?

Lastly... think you will release the assets in the open for fans to use?

I don't really know about what you are talking about a broken build. It's true there is a WIP version of the map on the workshop released by RZL but i didn't tested it with people. Layout stay almost the same from what we tested on mapcore playtest a few years ago, except for a few things we discussed together with RZL. We made a list of things to change and improve and my main goal now it to make it looks really good and easy to read and understand.

For the wingman, I don't think so.

For the content, I'm not the only one who made stuff so I need to discuss with the other guys but for now i'm just thinking about finish it. It's really pissing me off to not have finished it before.

9 hours ago, ElectroSheep said:

I don't really know about what you are talking about a broken build. It's true there is a WIP version of the map on the workshop released by RZL but i didn't tested it with people. Layout stay almost the same from what we tested on mapcore playtest a few years ago, except for a few things we discussed together with RZL. We made a list of things to change and improve and my main goal now it to make it looks really good and easy to read and understand.

I'm talking about the navigation problems Shawn was having in his stream, like actually find the bombsites. Can't remember if in the end he found both spots or was only one.
Haven't run the map myself.