Mass iCloud leak of celeb photos

Seldoon182

At first I was like: "Oh yeah! I gotta check that out!"

But... At the end of the day these are just normal people and we're intruding on their privacy. It's not cool to post this imo. At least most (?) of the pictures in the EOT thread are from models so they know what they're signing up for but this... c'mon.

I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite here but yeah... not cool imo.

I locked this. I won't hide it yet so others can see the reason why. Not only is it a breach of privacy but it's also illegally obtained material. We're not going to promote that kind of thing here.