Sjonsson

Games W.I.P Thread

On 16/10/2017 at 11:58 PM, Sean Noonan said:

I started working on something as part of #Blocktober. It's early days, but it could turn into something. Not sure yet.

Also, hello, I'm a long time lurker, but haven't posted before!

It is quite surprising when you opened the door ^^ I was not expecting such massacre ahah

Me (Level Designer) and a couple of friends are making a fps game for university project (we have 12 weeks to make it). This is a small art pass on our apartment scene. the rest of the game is still currently getting made including city areas and mechanics hope you guys like it :)

@PlattenG This look awesome!! Reminds me of Jensen's apartment from the more recent Deus Ex games. Love the audio coming from the other apartments, really creates an intriguing environment and sets the mood for the build up to kicking the door down (which was also an awesome moment, great time for the music to kick in). Looking forward to seeing more!

On 16/11/2017 at 7:09 PM, Eric_Chocholacek said:

@PlattenG This look awesome!! Reminds me of Jensen's apartment from the more recent Deus Ex games. Love the audio coming from the other apartments, really creates an intriguing environment and sets the mood for the build up to kicking the door down (which was also an awesome moment, great time for the music to kick in). Looking forward to seeing more!

thank you very much currently where in beta testing atm for our project and once the game is done in three weeks will post gameplay and trailer thank you again for the kind words :)

1 hour ago, PlattenG said:

thank you very much currently where in beta testing atm for our project and once the game is done in three weeks will post gameplay and trailer thank you again for the kind words :)

No problem! If you're looking for some additional people for playtests or just general feedback, let me know :D

Looking forward to the new trailer, really interested in how everything flows gameplay-wise!