Robin Williams has passed

Sentura

Man, this sucks so much :( Really sad to see successful people go like that. Second comedian I like who suicided in a matter of weeks, crazy shit.

Really glad that Jim Carrey turned his life around, I remember hearing that he was extremely depressed a few years ago too.

Man, this sucks so much :( Really sad to see successful people go like that. Second comedian I like who suicided in a matter of weeks, crazy shit.

Really glad that Jim Carrey turned his life around, I remember hearing that he was extremely depressed a few years ago too.

Who was the other one?

Who was the other one?

Brazilian dude, guy was 35, really hard to understand how people like them can take their lives :(

Last week there were a lot of Robin Williams movies on TV. I also just started watching his series on Comedy Central where he's in advertisement with Sarah Michelle. Which made me want to see a new movie by him. So, as weird as it is, I was checking IMDB yesterday to see what he had in store for us but I never expected this.

It's easy to love someone who can make you laugh. But it's rare to find someone so good at it. Even though you don't know them personally you grew up with them. I have so many happy memories because of him. Like hearing him in Aladdin when my parents took me to the theater as a little boy. Or the fun we had as a family watching Mrs. Doubtfire.

Even out of movies he knew how to entertain people. He always made us smile when he appeared on late night shows or when he talked about his love for Zelda. I mean, he named his daughter after that character. So even if I don't know him personally it still feels like a friend died. This is a sad day.