Dead Island 2

penE

I'm the same as Puddy. Generally like my zombie games to be a bit more "realistic" and such.

I did Enjoy Dead Island 1 for a while though and hopefully this one is an improvement over that so it could be good fun! I'm never a fan of crafting silly weapons though. I know some people are but it doesn't appeal to me :(

I'm the same as Puddy. Generally like my zombie games to be a bit more "realistic" and such.

I did Enjoy Dead Island 1 for a while though and hopefully this one is an improvement over that so it could be good fun! I'm never a fan of crafting silly weapons though. I know some people are but it doesn't appeal to me :(

Same for me, the lolz-items crafting stopped me during Dead Island 1, I prefer when zombies games are more brutal and serious. But i guess this must result from editors choices who think that gamers are too dumb to enjoy a game without ridiculous effects : Daylight seems to suffer the same syndrom, a great idea poisonned by mainstream features to please the crowd.

However it might be fun with friends and pretty well done, but i wont play it alone.

If none of you tried Deadlight, i can definetly recommend it to you : its a 2D platformer, really "simple and basic", but with an awesome execution and ambiance.