Mad Max: Fury Road

Sprony

Where the fuck did that young woman get that music box from? Did feral boy get a sex change or something?

The movie was alright... I can't say that it was the greatest movie of all time, but it was entertaining.. I wish that there were more non-racing scenes tho, it was basically 90 minutes of nitro boosting and crashing.

• 3 weeks later...

Just went to see this (late I know) and I was kinda disappointed after everyone was raving about it. The design of the vehicles etc was awesome. But the story was a bit meh and it just felt like stuff just kinda happened and that was it. 

Sick movie. Great respect for Charlize Theron for playing potentially the best female lead role this decade. Action was great. Nux's story took the movie from a 9/10 to a 11/10. Looking forward to Furiosa's story, and hoping Nux Jr. will star in the final movie and take over from Max himself as he'll probably have to sacrifice himself for redemption.

A+ would watch again