PogoP

(UE4) Sci-fi Colony Bunk Room

Here you go guys, here's a Mega link:

Not tested so let me know if it doesn't work!
Edited by PogoP

Woah sorry dude I didn't see your question. My default CLUT was found on the Unreal wiki, it seemed to work fine for me!

Got a bit of news on this scene. Epic contacted me a while ago asking if I'd like to put this on the Marketplace and I said I didn't want to charge for it.. So they asked if I'd like this scene to be included on the 'learn' tab of the UE4 launcher! I wrote a piece of documentation about material instancing to go with my scene and it's being put up on the learn tab too. It's now in the official UE4 documentation! Really humbled that Epic think this scene is worthy of going up on the UE4 launcher alongside those other scenes which are incredibly high quality.

You can read it here. The scene isn't yet up on the learn tab though, I'll let you know when it is!

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Resources/Community/SciFiBunk_MaterialInstancing/index.html

This is awesome! Congrats!

Woah sorry dude I didn't see your question. My default CLUT was found on the Unreal wiki, it seemed to work fine for me!

Got a bit of news on this scene. Epic contacted me a while ago asking if I'd like to put this on the Marketplace and I said I didn't want to charge for it.. So they asked if I'd like this scene to be included on the 'learn' tab of the UE4 launcher! I wrote a piece of documentation about material instancing to go with my scene and it's being put up on the learn tab too. It's now in the official UE4 documentation! Really humbled that Epic think this scene is worthy of going up on the UE4 launcher alongside those other scenes which are incredibly high quality.

You can read it here. The scene isn't yet up on the learn tab though, I'll let you know when it is!

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Resources/Community/SciFiBunk_MaterialInstancing/index.html

Fantastic stuff, grats dude!