TheOnlyDoubleF

The Leftovers

Hey guys, The Leftovers has begun on HBO. It's the new TV serie by the creator of "Lost", Damon Lindelof. 

There're already several episodes out, and it's pretty cool:. Of course, like Lost, there're lots of mysteries.

And ... MYGAD I've got a big theory running in my head about what is going on in this show, I need to talk to someone that watch it. 

The story is about a bunch of people and families trying to survive to a huge tragedy and how they continue their lifes : 2% of the world population have disasppeared at the same (It reminds me the 4400 if you know that). 

So Check it out (so I can tell you my theory  :twisted: )

Damon Lindelof. 

no thanks

How can you deny the genius behind Prometheus and Lost?!!?!?!

Not sure if sarcasm or ?

That is the feeling you will have until they fear cancellation coming up, then they will reveal some half-baked crackpot shit to explain everything. Until then, enjoy being strung along.

/ CYNICAL FUCKER

:D

I'm hooked.

Loved the Eccleston episode.

Yes, it was a really dark episode though. 

yeah i like it so far. well done, but no idea what the actual fuck is going on.

I think that people didn't actually disappear but were in fact invisible, so only few people could see them (like the sheriff can see his daughter and her friend => his son always call him but he don't call his little sister and no one talk about the sheriff's family in front of him because his daughter has disappeared, and his wife has gone crazy. Think about it, his father seems to be crazy, he talks to people that we don't see). So, there's maybe something with invisibility or that kind of shit, but it seems to be destroided with the last episode "no spoil"

Edited by TheOnlyDoubleF