Sunset Overdrive

Beck

Absolutely, we talked about this in the e3 thread. Shame it's Xbone exclusive, but with all these rumours around that M$ might drop the kinekt soon, I might pick it up when that happens.

You are aware that they've announced and released a cheaper Xbox One SKU without the Kinect, right? Did that nearly a month ago now.

But yeah, with this and Forza Horizon 2 then I'm fairly certain that I'll end up getting an Xbox One in the later part of the year. So far I'd actually say that their released first party titles are much stronger than what Sony's been able to dish out.

Oh shit, you're right. 100$ cheaper, cool! :)

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One/dp/B00KAI3KW2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1404403998&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+oneI've read you can get it even cheaper now cos there's an offer in MS stores if you return a 360 or PS3.

Edited by blackdog

• 4 years later...