SpongeBob = Gay

mawibse

When seeing that his grandson watched SpongeBob:

"was able to flip over and grab my grandson by his hair and fling him across the room, thankfully, knocking him unconscious long enough for me to get to the remote control and switch back to Fox news, where they were showing Godly footage of our Christian troops blowing up ignorant Arabiacs."

LOL

When seeing that his grandson watched SpongeBob:

"was able to flip over and grab my grandson by his hair and fling him across the room, thankfully, knocking him unconscious long enough for me to get to the remote control and switch back to Fox news, where they were showing Godly footage of our Christian troops blowing up ignorant Arabiacs."

LOL

that one cracked me up too... :D

• 5 months later...

I'm with Alf-life. I was into cartoons as a kid as well, but. It's hard to put into words. It's not exactly the most 'educational' show I'd think kids should grow up upon. Although I grew up on junk like Ren n' Stimpy myself. I just never caught the fascination with the show, it's become overly annoying now.

• Mapcore Supporters

Funds go towards hosting and license costs, Discord server boosts, and more. If you'd like to donate, check out our Patreon announcement.