Summer 2014 Steam Sale is Live

Furyo

I also got it a few days ago, added some dlcs today. Stealth is cool with friends and all that. Some really annoying things though, invisible walls everywhere, headbob galore, some sharpen filter on everything, and reloading. Start sprinting when there is still one or two frames left of the reload anim and the whole thing resets ¤#%#!

Spotted Hurg, will probably buy the last dlc tomorrow :v

Alright my loot:

- The Witcher 2

- Metal Gear Rising

- Gone Home

- Rogue Legacy

- World of Goo

- Cloudbuilt

- Payday 2 DLC (Except for the bank heist)

= €30. Yay, under my limit! :)

Was playing Payday2 with some bro's yesterday at a home LAN, dayum it's really enjoyable!

Edited by Chimeray

actually I pulled off to rob a jewelry store using stealth with my gf. think she might be even more committed to Payday II than me :P starting to notice small bugs now (police walking through walls/ spawning behind you etc - nothing game breaking), but this game is seriously underrated from what I've read. it's just that you really must play it with friends / like minded people to consistently enjoy it :) this is a highly addictive game for me.

reload animation interrupts will get on your nerves sometimes tho :P

Edited by killertomato

Mafia II...can't get enough of 1920s-1950s mobsters

But you can get enough of Mafia II... ;) Mafia I is the game!

:D that's why I included the 1920s in my post as a reference to the first Mafia taking place in the 1920s prohibition era.

I played the hell out of Mafia I back in 2002 and greatly enjoyed it and its soundtrack (big jazz fan here); I agree with you that Mafia I is an instant classic and while Mafia II is not on the same pedestal, it is still however a very enjoyable game and a solid addition to the mobster genre in pop litterature.

on an unrelated note :-D , I purchased a second copy of Payday as a gift for a family member (damn, half my purchases this sale were gifts :D ); I wanna play the coop with a human crime buddy  :lol:  and don't want to go through the missions with AI buddies (unless the single player missions are different from coop??)

Edited by will2k