Summer 2014 Steam Sale is Live

Furyo

Got Blood Dragon, but didn't really like it, it's a mess visually and is just trying to hard to tick of all the retro checkboxes. Also got Call of Juarez Gunslinger, pretty linear and no gameplay variety, but it is fun for what it is. Has a really solid presentation and pretty environments. Hoping for a new western game from Techland soon :v

Bought Door Kickers! Good fun if you like Frozen Synapse.

(Use HD + fullscreen! It's blurry for the first few seconds though.)

Here's a simple gameplay video which I just recorded of Door Kickers and it's the replay of a mission. Basically, you plan how your troopers move, which angles they should cover and when etc. A really nifty feature is that troopers can be ordered to wait at certain points until they hear one of three go codes which you can issue (alpha, bravo, charlie - you hear these in the video). This allows for some neat coordination. Very rewarding game and I highly recommend it if you liked Frozen Synapse or if you're a fan of tactical games like Rainbow Six. I've only played 4 hours but there's definitely potential here.

Bought Age of Empires legacy bundle as a gift for a family member (Age II + Forgotten DLC + AGE III complete). It was a daily deal at 13.74$ compared to 69.97$ regular price; it's technically a steal :cool:

I also got Payday the heist for myself. Still waiting for the 75% on Id Software stuff to get my hands on DOOM I and II bundle

Edited by will2k

Don't get it. Honestly its not what sup com and TA were. The maps are totally random and there is effectively no consideration for terrain when you play, that means no choke points, no front line, defenses are next to useless. Its basically who can just harass as quick as possible to win.